Common questions for our range of custom printed notepads
How do I create a custom printed notepad?
It’s simple with Discount Printing.
- Open a Mac OS or Windows design application: Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, or Adobe Photoshop.
- Create your design file in your chosen notepad size: A3 297mm x 420mm, A4 210mm x 297mm, A5 148mm x 210mm, or A6 148 mm x 105mm.
- Upload your file with your details and order specifications.
- Wait to receive your order through our speedy nation-wide delivery, free for orders less than 10kg!
Alternatively, if you need assistance bringing your creative ideas to life, our expert staff of print specialists and designers are on hand to help.
How much will custom printed notepads cost?
Your cost will depend on the specifics of your order, but one thing’s for sure: you’ll always get great value. We offer an Australia-wide price beat guarantee on our pad printing service. Plus, you can always count on us for top quality.
Can you deliver custom notepads in my area?
Absolutely. Regardless of the size or scale of your order, we deliver all over Australia. We also offer free shipping, Australia-wide, for every order under 10kg. So all you need to do is create your custom design—or get some help from our experienced design team—place your notepad order, and wait for delivery day. Easy!
How do I create a print-ready file to submit for my custom printed notepad?
Simply follow our best-practice guide for print-ready files to ensure best results:
- Supplied as PDF
- 3mm bleed
- 100% scale
- 1-up on a single page
- Convert text to paths, curves, or outlines
- Ensure all images are 300dpi
- Nominate colours as CMYK or Pantone numbers
If you have further questions or queries, call us now to speak to our helpful print specialists: 1300 663 120.